It will give your hotel or resort the perfect traditional, tropical look that will help you save on maintenance costs.
Countries using Palmex
Years of written warranty
A Zero-maintenance solution that lasts over 50 years
With a 20-year guarantee and 50-year lifespan, you’ll never have to worry about repairing or replacing your roof again!
Unlike natural thatch, Palmex is much more durable. It is made from high density polyethylene (HDPE), that is well-known for its tensile strength and light weight. It has numerous industrial properties including being able to withstand high temperatures and being weather resistant.
Whether you’re installing a new roof or looking for a replacement material for your current roof, Palmex is a great all-round solution.
Why Palmex is a better alternative to natural thatch
PALMEX THATCH vs NATURAL THATCH
|Palmex Thatch||20 Years Warranty|
|A life expectancy of 50 years|
|Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Industrial strength, UV protection...|
|Natural Thatch||Generally non-existent|
|Replaced every 2-5 years|
|Often suffers damage from climate conditions, insects, moss, rot...|
Why Natural is not eco-friendly
It is a common misconception that using natural thatch is a more green solution than using synthetic thatch.
Here are some reasons why natural thatch is not a sustainable option:
- Fumigation involving pesticides and other toxic chemicals is necessary to prevent insects, rodents, mould, moss and mildew
- To create natural thatch, leaves need to be harvested repeatedly, damaging the environment and leading to the endangering of rare species of trees in some areas
- To maintain a ‘fresh look’, natural thatch needs to be replaced every 3 to 4 years, leading to regular damage to the environment
What’s your next Project?
- Hotels, Resorts and Restaurants
- Landscape projects
- Amusement Parks and Zoos
- Luxury residential projects